With the holidays coming up in just a couple weeks, it might be time to start thinking about what to gift the dancer in your life!
Here's a list of 5 things that are on almost every dancer's wish list:
1. Scrunchies: These scrunchies from amazon are cute and fashionable, and there's one to match every leotard possible!
2. Water Bottle: These water bottles by Simple Modern are not only affordable, but also come in 8 different sizes and over 20 colors! They keep your drinks cold for hours, which is great to drink from while sweating through your third dance class of the night.
3. New Leotards/Tights: Discount Dance Supply & Motionwear have tons of beautiful leotards for every dancer's style.
4. New Dance Bag: Grab one of these sparkly personalized dance bags that every female dancer will want to get their hands on!
Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/514907794/personalized-purple-dance-bag-girls?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=dance+bag&ref=sc_gallery-1 3&plkey=13e60139dbc57480c52219017606fbefd4b11131%3A514907794&frs=1&bes=1&col=1
5. Higher Movement Apparel: Check out all of the apparel near the front desk of the studio! There are t-shirts, dance bags and water bottles that any Higher Movement dancer would love!
Happy Holidays and happy shopping!